*Stolen from a random user*
For some reason I like doing memes to pass the time. Don’t judge me.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
*looks for a scar* *finds a small scratch* I think I may have scratched myself by accident.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Lots of things…
- Animal Crossing City Folk poster
- A Mario poster with “Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!”
- An Animal Crossing thing I did with some of my favorite characters
- An old drawing of Silly Squirl
- A Sonic the Hedgehog 2 poster that says “Are you up 2 it?”
- A Wind Waker HD poster
- A poster with every Nintendo Power cover
- A Pikmin 3 poster
- A painting of the rainforest/jungle
- A painting of a horse’s head
- A picture of my brother when he was really young (and he’s 8 years older than me)
- A 6th grade graduation thing for my brother
- Some old pictures with me, my brother, and my stepbrother (taken at Walmart many years ago)
- My kindergarten diploma
- My 6th grade Certificate of Promotion
- A student of the month award given to me two years late
- An plaque from 2010 (which has my name spelled wrong) that recognized me getting the highest Language MCT2 score in 2010.
- A cloth-thing that says Jesse on it
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore and talk in my sleep, but I don’t think I do it as much as I used to.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
The kind that sounds good. I literally almost completely disregard genres.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Sometime in the middle of the day
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I don’t know. I want to go to Johnathon’s house this weekend.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I’d rather skip this one.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My stuffed animals and my computers I guess.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5’10.5” - 5’11”
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
In crowds, yes.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Sometimes. Sometimes I get scared in broad daylight xD
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Probably myself. What I was crying over? I don’t remember.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Loss. I fear losing my family or friends. I fear losing my memory. Loss is not something I like because I’ve had to deal with it. I don’t want it again, and I wish it on no one.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
It doesn’t really matter, but I don’t like it when someone dyes their hair something ridiculous like crayola-red or black.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
… Well, on the floor probably.
(You may laugh)
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
I’ve had both. It doesn’t matter to me, but I don’t like to drink either too much because I don’t want my brain relying on them.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
I have three: Pepperoni, sausage, and black olives
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A york patty. That would be nice right now.
19. FAVORITE COLOUR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Uh, no. I’ve also never owned a goldfish.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
They’re all meaningful
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Not really. I don’t think about being in relationships that much. It’s just not something I really care about xD
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No, but I have a friend who can dislodge his shoulder.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I don’t have one, but when I get school shirts, I prefer Faded Glory because I like the way their polos feel.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I want you to shut up right now.
I’m strawberry-blonde, and under a microscope it’s actually multiple translucent shades of brown xD
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
“Never give up. Never give up. Never, ever, ever give up!” - Winston Churchill
My 9th grade history teacher gave us five bonus points to put that on our papers.
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
I like being at home, at my Pawpaw’s house, or at Johnathon’s house.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I’m gullible and easy to mess with. Also, I have misophonia, so smacking.
Also, if you stab or shoot me, I’ll probably die.
(You may laugh again)
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I don’t think I have…
37. FIRST JOB?
I have no occupation, sirmadam!
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Does it count if I had my friend call me, disguised my voice, and then 3 minutes later asked him on Facebook if he was going to call me?
Also, does it count when telemarketers call if I pick up the phone and say, “Hello. You have reached the Downing Insurance Company.”
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
Maybe. Everyone has a purpose, so it’s possible that there’s somebody else for that person.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
I took a shower.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Lately, my Flappy Bird score, which is currently 827.
People also comment on my grades.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Nope. My dentist has always liked my teeth
Except for that one time he pulled two out…
(YOU MAY NOT ENSUE LAUGHTER)
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
An Ouya or a PS4 with PS+
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
Let’s not get too hasty now!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Jesse - Name in the Bible that apparently sounded nice at the time
Hunter - From my great-grandfather, Charlie H. Downing
Downing - My surname
My middle name was almost Winston after my Deddy’s and grandfather’s middle names, but Moma didn’t want my middle name to be the name of a cigarette brand. Still, in February, I will recognize Jesse H.W. Downing as my name.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I don’t know ._.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
You have more independence, and also in my high school I like the way our block schedule works.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Head & Shoulders usually at home. If I’m at Johnathon’s house it’s whatever kind I pick out that day XD.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
To an extent. It’s nice, but it does have a sloppy side.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
My bologna has a first name!
My bologna has a second name,
Ohh I love to eat it everyday,
and if you ask me why I’ll saaaay
‘cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I chew my fingernails, but I don’t really view it as a bad thing.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
I’ll be honest: sometimes.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
That depends on what other person I would be. Now, if I were the exact opposite of myself, the emo and druggie kids would probably be my friends XD
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
I really wish I wouldn’t have googled what that meant…
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
No, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try and look nice. I have a friend who looks like a drug dealer just because he won’t bother combing his hair most of the time XD. I’m trying to lose a lot of weight, but that’s more about self-esteem and comfort for me. I’m really self-conscious when my shirt is off, so I don’t like swimming around people or even sleeping shirtless, and I view that as a problem.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Yelling, hitting something, muttering under my breath, squeezing or breaking something, and sometimes I don’t mean to but I’ll cuss if no one’s around ._.
I really don’t like to cuss…
58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
If I gained or lost that much weight, my health would be at serious risk. I’d much rather lose about 25-30, and at the absolute most: 40.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
All of my toys are my favorites!
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Not many, and even then that’s more than I probably need.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
63. Do you use sarcasm?
I would neeeeever do thaat.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Why choose? You can get both at KFC!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Smart, funny, cute, and maybe nerdy/geeky. Why? Because I want the wedding rings to say player 1 and player 2 XD just kidding. I would get punched in the face for that.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Jess, Jessebug, Bug, Bugbug, jebug (as a username, pronounced jay-ee-bug, but I guess if someone used that as my name I read it as jay-bug).
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
I think I’d like to fly. That would be cool.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I like lots of TV shows. Lately I’ve been obsessed with Futurama, but generally I’m into less crude shows XD
I’m a huge Doctor Who fan
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Pray for them. You could also shoot them, but that’s not nice.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Blue Bell (NOT BLUE BUNNY) Birthday Cake, Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate, Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, or Blue Bell Krazy Kolors (Not Krazy Kookie Dough, but I like that too)
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yup, and no extras
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
I have multiple computers in my room ._.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Sleep. It’s 9 now and I have school xD
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
Well, here in Mississippi is good for me xD. I want to be president at some point, so I guess I’ll have to live in D.C. for a while ._.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I don’t think everyone has the time to answer (or even read) 100 questions.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
I can hear the TV in the living room, but I don’t know what exactly is going on.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
A bottle of water. It’s now sitting emptily on my desk.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Moma. She called me to ask a computer question.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
That depends. Usually the same as anyone: their face.
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Video games, sleep, think, eat, and draw .u.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Mermaidman can tell you. EEEEVIIIIILL
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
I like summer.
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes, but I don’t say it much because I never know if I’m his best friend or not, and I’m not going to put myself in the situation because I don’t feel like I deserve to be no matter how much I want to be.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
9.5 mens, but I think I’m going to have to move up to 10 soon.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
I don’t really have one. I like Cracker Barrel.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I’ve tried it. It wasn’t too special, but I did like it.
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Not really. I played LoZ: A Link to the Past on my Wii U mostly (I own the actual cartridge and a SNES, but I decided to buy it on the Wii U because it’s just that awesome).
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Not really. I’ve tried the piano and the stylophone, but I’m not too good at it. My Deddy once tried teaching me to play guitar, but I wasn’t very good. It’d be nice to learn.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
With my views, I’d be a republican, but I usually label myself an independent because I don’t like playing politics. When you want to run a country, you don’t need to focus on a party: you need to focus on every person, every decision, and every event that you have to handle. There’s no time to be a politician and bias yourself and everyone listening to you.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Why not both?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
With my own money? Technically a lemonade, but I only had to use my own money because my mother didn’t give me enough, and she payed me back later anyways.
Other than that, I think it was a lemonade. (How ironic)
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Considering that I’m a guy… no.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I’m not really reading one.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
I don’t have one….